Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Hello and welcome!
Hello my name is Jean/Biwapco and I would like to take the time to welcome you to my blog. I am a mother of three handsome young men, mother of two daughter-in-laws; and a proud grandmother of five grandchildren. I was raised in the belief that all mankind is good if given the chance. I love nature and everything in it that is good and pure that mother earth and father sky put in-front of us. I was raised to work with natural remedies and that we need to cook from things in their purist form. My blogs will be about what I am learning at Kaplan about Natural healing and the things I have learned over the years that help. I strive to become a Naturopathic practitioner so that I may help others heal their mind, body, and spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment